Camping
we went camping for 3 days in Chesterton at a campground,
we had wonderful weather and a great time
he loved this

S'mores time

he wouldn't eat them, just roast them (or burn them)
Jack and Jimmie
Jack and Dad
poor Charlie can't get away from Jack for a minute
I don't think he minds much
it looks like Charlie is smiling but he has a marshmallow
in his mouth (so it could be a smile)
we found 4 caches and didn't find 2
Jordan found this one in the back of the tree
Jimmie looking for the next one
I found this one in that tree behind the boys
the boys picking through all the treasure
is a tinman. So we kept the travel bug and will hide him somewhere
near our house (that is how he travels, people move them from
cache to cache)

1 comment:
The camping trip looks like SO much fun. I love that Jack gets in the kennel with the doggie. :)
Post a Comment