I thought this would be a great way for me to let our friends and family see updated pictures of the kids and keep up on what we are all doing.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Marco Andretti in his Indiana Jones car
Ryan Hunter-Reay Scott Dixon (won pole)
Mario Andretti Tony Kanaan
Marco Andretti Justin Wilson (This is obviously Jack's favorite car) Bruno Junqueira Dave and I spent Saturday at the Indianapolis Speedway, that was part of my Mother's Day. We had such a great day! We were there for practice and then the Pole Qualifiying
The speedway looks like fun. I haven't been to a race (NASCAR) since having Katie. We're hoping to go within the next couple of years and take her along.
1 comment:
The speedway looks like fun. I haven't been to a race (NASCAR) since having Katie. We're hoping to go within the next couple of years and take her along.
Post a Comment